Friday, December 31, 2004

С Новым Счастьем!

OK, one more card to ring in 2005, just for you, Costa.

We are singing karaoke - Vysotsky, Leningrad, Pugachova - and I rocked out with one Hendrix song. I've been told that the Year of the Rooster is to be rung in in noisy fashion, and we are doing our best.


Published by the USSR Ministry of Communications, 1969.
Artwork by V. Ponomarev.

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Happy New Year, Lyndon! Best wishes for good health, happiness and peace in 2005. Safe travels.

Jamie

Michael said...

Happy New Year Lyndon!

Michael said...

Lyndon, I'm associated with a literary/cultural journal that would be interested in black and white photos--you are very good and it would be a unique perspective for us--if you are interested leave a note at my weblog and I'll email you to discuss it more...

Stephen said...

Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year!