Happy 2005 to everyone one last time! This little snowman represents us fleeing Russia for 2 weeks in the States. We arrived in DC yesterday and are taking a day to deal with jet lag and see a couple of close friends before starting the drive down to Florida tomorrow morning.
[Credits to be posted when we're back in Moscow]
1 comment:
I hope you enjoy your visit stateside.
Here is my response to your email (not sure if you wanted me to post back here or just email):
Lyndon:
3 options...
1) I'm currently putting together a special theme issue for the online journal Reconstruction The theme is Rhetorics of Place... I would be interested in a photo essay about Moscow? or other subject? It would have to be completed quickly though because the issue will appear this summer.
2) Colleagues of mine run this very cool art/literary journal called Limestone and they are always looking for good Black and White photos ... tell them Michael Benton referred you.
3) I'm putting together another journal issue for Reconstruction on "Theories/Practices of Blogging" that is slated for October 2005. I would be interested in a piece on photo blogging if you are interested (or feel free to suggest another idea). Here is the link to the Call For Papers
Thivai
Enter Dialogic:
http://dialogic.blogspot.com
Progressive Blog Alliance
http://progressivealliance.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment