Friday, December 03, 2004
Getaway day
Today is an ideal day so far and should only get better - took a day off from work for the first time in awhile, went to the banya in the morning with two colleagues and friends, then stopped by the office to pick up my weekly mail from the motherland. Now I am at home and preparing to dash off a couple of essays to complete a grad school application, then hopefully still have time to head by the "non-fiction" book fair that is going on this week at Tsentralny Dom Khudozhnika (at least I hope that's where it is - if it's at VVTs as I saw in one source then there's no way I'll have time) - fancy freebie postcard promoting the book fair pictured below - before heading out to Domodedovo to fly up to St Petersburg for the weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment