What a relief to sit down at the keyboard and blog again. Since my last post from DC nearly two weeks ago, we returned to Moscow on schedule, and I found myself promptly buried in work. Many thanks to those of you who continued to visit Scraps and even leave comments during my period of absence - those comments are in part what inspired me to fire up the wi-fi and return to the keyboard this evening. I am going to respond to a couple of comments (in the comments sections, of course!) and perhaps update the blogroll and recently read books list a bit, then hopefully I'll still have time for a more involved post before falling asleep - there have been a few things on my mind since returning from the US and I would like to get them up here before the memories get too stale.
No comments:
Post a Comment