Wednesday, January 05, 2005

One more from the road

OK, we need to get rolling - I can't spend the whole morning blogging, and I want to try out the Comfort Inn's free continental breakfast before it's too late. We are going to try to hit St. Augustine, Florida, today, before heading to our final destination - Grandma's house in Ft. Myers Beach, FL.

We took some time out of our route to circle back on this slow-moving truck after passing it on I-95 yesterday, and were rewarded with a photo of it right by Pedro's South of the Border (off to the left in the photo, it's an all-American institution which should make Americans scratch their heads - I won't begin to try to explain it to my Russian readers right now, although I may edit this post later).


Near the North/South Carolina border on
Interstate 95, around 3:30pm, Jan 4, 2005

Click on the photo to expand it and see this trucker's patriotic messages.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great blog, looking forward to more updates about Russia! I'm going to link to you. A reciprocal would be cool.

Anonymous said...

Oh, and my name is Robert, from www.publiuspundit.com. Almost forgot to sign.