Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Memories of Uzbekistan

Hard to believe it's been almost a month since my trip down south. What's even more unbelievable is that I'll be leaving Moscow in less than a week. I'm trying to look ahead to the busy fall coming up, but it's easier and more pleasant to look back at the relatively carefree summer that's now coming to an end. In that spirit, I offer the photo at left, taken at 8:39pm on July 20 in Tashkent. It shows the full moon rising alongside the Hotel Uzbekistan. As with all photos on this blog, you can click on the image to view it in a larger format.

1 comment:

Nika said...

It's such a pity that you're leaving, Lyndon!

Still, I hope you'll continue writing and posting photos every once in a while, from the States or anywhere else you might travel to...

Thank you and best of luck to you and your family!

Neeka