Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Even more on Russian blogs

I have expanded the blogroll, especially the Russian-language section. As I've stated before, much of the Russian-language blogosphere appears to be concentrated in the LiveJournal system (known by insiders here as ЖЖ, short for Zhivoi Zhurnal, which means - you guessed it - Live Journal).

I would be interested to hear from anyone about non-LiveJournal sites which are substantive blogs primarily or entirely in Russian. This is not a formal survey or study or anything, I'm just interested in what may be out there - some of the blogs I've added are by people outside of Moscow, which is always interesting, and although the quality is uneven and several of them seem to be of the "by techies, for techies" variety, most are worth checking out at least once.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for adding mine. Especially considering I am an expat as well.

BTW, your way of looking at my hometown is quite insightful and lovely. Keep it up.

Anonymous said...

Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Here's a new guy on the block (the non-ЖЖ Russian language block that is).

No links of any kind (much less the porn kind) have been spotted, so I reckon it must not be a "thinly disguised money-making endeavor". At least, not at this stage....

http://www.kaktoraz.com/

youtubeline said...

Thanks for adding