Last summer, we took a trip to see our friends in Baku over the long "Russia Day" (formerly the rather confusingly named "Independence Day") weekend. One day, we decided to take a road trip to the mountains, away from the hustle and bustle of the capital. We didn't reach our final destination (mountainside road was deemed unsafe), but we did see some amazing scenery along the way - beautiful, secluded mountains, little waterfalls, an abandoned fortress, etc.
In all, I took just over 550 photos that day, many of them touristy self-portraits but also some lovely mountain views. These photos below were actually some of the ones I thought the least of at the end of the day - all of them taken from the car, usually while it was moving. But looking back at them from a distance of some 9 months, I felt like posting them. All of them were taken on June 11 of last year in areas north of Baku.
1 comment:
very useful article........i am impressed
http://www.webroyalty.com
Post a Comment