Blagoveshchensky Pereulok in the rain
Afternoon of Nov. 14, 2004
It seems like it's been snowing for two weeks straight now. Lest Muscovites should consider getting sick of the white fluffiness that turns so quickly into brown, chemical-infused, shoe-destroying muck, it's worth looking back to a simpler yet no less unpleasant time a couple weeks ago, when all we had to complain about was the rain.
If you live in Moscow and need something to complain about, go to RBC's Moscow weather forecast - snow 4 out of the next 5 days (obviously this will change with time - that's what it says as I post this). You won't hear me complaining, though - I just hope the snowiness lasts until New Year's.
3 comments:
really like your pictures.
-me
Hola! Jason Smith . payday loans
toronto payday loans This website is the most effective I loved it to a large extent
AAA Toronto Payday Loans 1172 Bay St #101, Toronto, ON M5S 2B4 (416) 477-2817
Post a Comment