Thursday, February 15, 2007

Two-year-old snow pics

I am trying to clean out some of my old draft posts as I revive this blog. Turns out that lots of the things I saved to write about later have become less relevant after one or two years, or the links are stale, or the blogs I had found are no longer "the only blog" on this or that topic. But the photos don't grow stale, and as luck would have it the very oldest unposted draft I found contained these pictures from Feb. 14, 2005 - I promised to post them two years ago; here they are now. Click to expand.


5:17pm, Ploshchad' Tverskoi Zastavy (near the Belorussky train station)
Note the traffic jam.


5:28pm, abandoned refrigerator and pedestrian on one of the Brestskie streets
(1-aya or 2-aya, I can't recall which).



7:33pm, shoveling snow along Tverskaya.

1 comment:

Vilhelm Konnander said...

Dear Lyndon,

I am glad to see you are back.

Yours,

Vilhelm