Thursday, June 23, 2005
A Swede's take on Moscow
I found this excellent photoblog, which (if I understand it correctly - it's mostly in Swedish) is by a Swede named Erik Petersson, who's living in Moscow. It has a graffiti photos (including a Zachem tag), at least one Moscow metro photo, great Moscow scenes like this one, and seems to also have photos from other towns where Erik travels from time to time. Definitely recommended viewing. He has even been thoughtful enough to put some of the photo captions in English for those who are not worldly enough to know Swedish. Keep up the good work, Erik!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thank´s for mentioning me! I will keep posting in English in the future, as I get visitors from other countries than Sweden now. I hope that you will also keep up your excellent work, Lyndon!
Post a Comment