On Kutuzovsky Pr-t.
Pushkin Square (on the southwest side
of Tverskaya, where the McD's is).
Mayakovsky Square, with a "Liberte" sticker that looked to me like it was done in holiday colors.
Pushkin Square, the Rossiia movie theater, and
Aleksandr Sergeevich himself.
Aleksandr Sergeevich himself.
Across the street from Luzhkov's office - Yuri Dolgoruky
dressed up like Santa (see this interesting article from a couple
of years ago about the Santa/Ded Moroz distinction as part of
the cola wars between Coke and Pepsi).
dressed up like Santa (see this interesting article from a couple
of years ago about the Santa/Ded Moroz distinction as part of
the cola wars between Coke and Pepsi).
Best holiday wishes to everyone!
5 comments:
Lol. As a current Chicagoan and one-time Muscovite, I find the opportunities for comparison are almost endless. ;)
Enjoy your trip and thanks for the lovely pictures!
Very nice pictures. One year I will spend New Year's in Russia.
These are beautiful winter photos
Thankyou
I hope to visit very soon
Dmitry Medvedev Russia Elections
Very nice pics...congratulations !!
I just to say hello from Brazil.
Well, If you want you can visit my blog and put your photo there...
Bye
Mario
Brazil
Thanks for posting the pictures. They are very nice.
www.pafundi.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Number of Operations Iraq Freedom and Enduring Freedom casualties as confirmed by U.S. Central Command: 4392
Post a Comment